Module suited for the realization of bathroom and kitchen tops and many other technical objects.
Drawing and design
It is possible to use a set of 2D CAD tools or the DXF/DWG import functions to create a project layout; alternatively it is possible to define the project by importing an external layout using a proprietary format (excel, CSV) or by acquiring the shapes using the photo-digitizer application. A 3D rendering window is available in order to get a preview of the finished work.
- Supported machinings: linear cut, curved cut, notch, rodding, V-Groove.
- Supported cut technologies: disk, waterjet, milling and drilling.
- Automatic rest machining to complete the cuts using a cut-drill/mill tool or a waterjet head
- surface polishing
- sinks and stoves cutting/finishing
- drips machining with milling or grinder tools
- edge contouring, finishing and polishing
- tap holes
An autocorrection function using the slab touch probe is available in all the machining strategies, to compensate the thickness variations over the slab surface and borders.
- Complete handling of countertops machining process: design, cutting, finishing and workbench positioning
- Automatic or manual handling of the machining process
- Optimized handling and arrangement of materials
- 2.5D free machinings
Do you need more information? Do you need a quotation? We are at your disposal.
Or SEND US AN EMAIL by filling the form below.