This is a bridge milling module, with a complete set of slab cutting strategies.
SLAB IMAGE CAPTURE
The application allows to acquire and process the slab photo, by correcting the lens distortion and rectifying it. Through the acquired image, the shapes can be arranged on the slab avoiding material imperfections while identifying the nervures that need to be machined; it is also possible to qualify the slab edge geometrically.
Drawing and Design
It is possible to define the shapes being machined:
- with 2D CAD tools
- by importing a DXF/DWG file
- with the automatic acquisition from a photo (using the photo-digitizer module)
- by importing a list from a proprietary format: Excel, CSV
The shapes begin machined will be grouped in an itemized list.
The shapes can be arranged on the slab both with manual and automatic nesting. The shapes being nested are loaded from the active itemized list.
Once the shapes are arranged on the slab, the cutting sequence can be optimized. In this phase the overlapping cuts are removed, the colliding cuts are trimmed, the uncomplete ones are completed with a rest machining, and the cutting order is optimized to minimize the head rotations and the rapid distance traveled.
- Supported machinings: linear cuts, curved cuts, inclined cuts, notch, rodding, V-Groove.
- Supported cut technologies: disk, waterjet, milling and cut-drilling.
- Automatic rest machining to complete the cuts using a cut-drill/mill tool or a waterjet head.
- Movement and handling of the slab pieces through the suction cups manipulator to complete the cuts and to load/unload the obtained workpieces.
- Material and virtual machine simulation for the immediate verification of the cutting sequence.
- Slab cutting handling
- CAD 2D tools
- Manual/automatic Nesting
- Calculation of optimized trajectories for the disk cutting
- Automatic rest machining to complete the cuts using a cut-drill/mill tool or a waterjet tool
- Movement of the slab pieces through the suction cups manipulator
- Acquisition and correction of the slab image through a camera
- Solid simulation with material removal and collisions control
Do you need more information? Do you need a quotation? We are at your disposal.
Or SEND US AN EMAIL by filling the form below.