Version dedicated to the panel designing and manufacturing.
It offers the simplified creation of the panel with automatic management of the drawing on the faces.
A library of geometric macros allows the creation of geometries, profiles, holes, cut lines and any other parametrizable figure.
PARAMETERS EDITING AND TEMPLATES CREATION
Once the macro has been inserted, the panel dimensions can be changed; holes and geometries are updated automatically.
Each panel model can be saved as a template and then used later with different sizes.
Holes are automatically machined and optimized using the boring head or the available drills.
The geometrical profiles can be machined using a customizable list of preset machinings which simplifies the process.
Contouring, pocketing, drilling and some saw-blade machinings such as linear cut, grooving and rodding are supported.
PREVIEW AND SIMULATION
The user can simulate and see the results of the applied machinings through the rendering of the panel.
The module offers the toolpath simulation on the rendered panel.
As all other versions of the software, the Panel version lets the user have a 2D and 3D preview of the piece and provides an interactive guide concerning all functionalities and technological parameters.
In addition to all the functionalities of the basic version, with Pegasus CAD-CAM Panel Standard the user can design custom and free text and geometries.
It is also available an extended library of cabinet doors and mouldings macros.
The user can import DXF, DWG files or Pegasus CAD-CAM drawings.
The imported geometry can be machined using the available machinings presets.
It’s also possible to import 3D panels (formats IGES, STEP, Sketch-up etc.) with automatic extraction and identification of drilling and milling machinings, and panels from projects made with external cabinet software.
In addition to the Standard version, with the Advanced module the user can import and draw tridimensional and sculptured details on the panel.
The import is extended to 3D mesh file formats (STL, OBJ and more).
- Panel definition
- Parametric macros designer
- Library of predefined macros
- Template manager (panel’s parametric editing)
- Machinings presets for different technological operations: hole/circle machinings with multidrill or single drills, saw-blade cuts and grooves, vertical walls contouring and pocketing
- Panel rendering: results of the applied machinings with toolpath simulation
- 2D CAD on panel faces
- Text outline generation along lines and curves, using Windows TrueType font mapping
- 2D DXF and DWG import
- Importing of Pegasus CAD-CAM drawings
- Panel definition from solid object (importing of 3D panels – formats: IGES, STEP, Sketch-up etc. – with automatic extraction and identification of drilling and milling machinings)
- Panel definition from cabinet (importing of panels from projects made with external cabinet software)
- Extended library of cabinet doors and mouldings macros
- Engraving strategies of 2D geometries and texts
All you can find in PANEL STANDARD, plus:
- Artistic 3D CAD on panel faces
- Import of 3D mesh file formats (STL, OBJ and more)
- Fluting strategies of 2D geometries and texts
- 3D surface roughing and finishing machinings