TECNO PROGRAM was founded in Tuscany (Poggibonsi, Siena) in 1997. The company initially provided support and training services for CNC machines, then it started to resell and distribute CAD/CAM systems and software.
Tecno Program’s technicians noticed the increasing need of customized products in the field, so they decided to start designing and developing their own CAD/CAM software.
Today TECNO PROGRAM is one of the few italian software-houses that continues this kind of developing, working together with CNC machines and robot manufacturers, CNC controls producers and final users.
In addition to the production of proprietary software under the PEGASUS brand, Tecno Program provides many services:
- analysis and solutions of customers’ specific technological problems and needs
- algorithms and data structures developing to solve CAD/CAM and 3D modeling problems etc.
- graphic interfaces and user interaction design and developing (desktop, touch, on machine board, etc.)
- customizations design and developing (post-processor, macro, automation, etc.)
- customer support (training, service, tutorials and documentation
- CNC counseling and courses
Since the beginning, customer satisfaction has been TECNO PROGRAM’s main goal: the company provides a high-quality and attentive support by a detailed analysis of customers’ production needs. The company considers technical support as a fundamental aspect of the process: the customer must always find a solution to his/her problem. Thanks to a professional and experienced group of technicians the company can furnish personalized applications and solutions.
Download Tecno Program brochure .