TECNO PROGRAM was founded in Tuscany (Poggibonsi, Siena) in 1997. The company initially provided support and training services for CNC machines, then it started to resell and distribute CAD/CAM systems and software. Tecno Program’s technicians noticed the increasing need of customized products in the field, so they decided to start designing and developing their own CAD/CAM software. Today TECNO PROGRAM is one of the few italian software-houses that continues this kind of developing, working together with CNC machines and robot manufacturers, CNC controls producers and final users. In addition to the production of proprietary software under the PEGASUS brand and besides the reselling of collateral products – such as the SPECTRUM 3D scanner by RangeVision – , Tecno Program provides many services:
- analysis and solutions of customers’ specific technological problems and needs
- algorithms and data structures developing to solve CAD/CAM and 3D modeling problems etc.
- graphic interfaces and user interaction design and developing (desktop, touch, on machine board, etc.)
- customizations design and developing (post-processor, macro, automation, etc.)
- customer support (training, service, tutorials and documentation
- CNC counseling and courses